As a person and soul.

He was the sea, calm but so deep.


"The hardest thing to do these days is find real depth inside of people. It feels as if people are proud to be shallow, to have weak connections, and to lack a true burning passion. I want it deep. I want it to untangle parts of my soul that have never been touched. I want to explore people with layers, like onions, like volumes. I want people to teach me things; I want people to allow me to give them new information. I need depth, where is it?"


As I grow older I realise that it really is privilege to get to know someone on a deeper level. To be let into someone's internal world is one of the greatest honors of us will ever be offered. When they let down their walls it's for a reason. Take it seriously and never take it for granted. 





____
I think I would miss you, even if we had never met.

Comments

Post a Comment