Because the simple things in life seem more meaningful.









"I want to live simply. I want to sit by the window when it rains and read books while drinking tea, books that I'll never be tested on. I want to paint and draw and take the subjects that I love because I want to, not because I've got something to prove or because society doesn't regard them highly. I want to live in the moment and enjoy each day as it comes carrying with it it's unexpectedness and fully love what it brings. Not taking for granted what it was but expressing gratitude  for what it is. I want to listen to my body fall asleep, waking up slowly with no place to rush off to. I want not to be governed by money or clocks or any of the artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself. I want to be boundless. I want to be infinite. Because the simple things in life seem more meaningful." - cv.





Nikmat kehidupan tidak semestinya dirasai pada perkara-perkara yang besar. Kadangkala, ia lebih dirasai pada perkara-perkara yang kecil atau remeh bagi orang lain. Belajarlah meletakkan kecintaan pada perkara-perkara yang sederhana.Semakin sederhana, semakin nikmat hidup ini.


Comments