Dandelion.



“I was the dandelion amongst roses. I was never anyone’s first choice. But nonetheless I still bloomed. And that was enough for me.”



I hope one day
you give your heart
to someone
and they will hold it tight
as if it`s their own


I hope one day
you wake up
and have something
or someone to live for


I hope one day
you can go to bed
smiling without a worry
in the world


I hope one day
the battle is over
and you`ve won


I hope one day
you meet someone
who makes you realise
how beautiful
you truly are.


n.v.






I don`t look people the way that some do. I don`t look at a person and think they look good, or attractive, or different. I feel their heart and I feel their soul. I look at their eyes and feel what they are about. I feel their energy and understand more. I guess I will miss out a wonderful things if I judged people on appearance alone.  I called that intimacy. It is not purely physical. It`s the act of connecting with someone so deeply. You feel like you can see their soul. That`s why when you said that you`re not special because the world doesn`t know about you, that`s an insult to me. I know about you. You are my perfectly imperfect bestfriend.




---
"Allah Taala itu sifat-sifatNya Indah, maka semua yang datang dariNya adalah indah, cuma bagaimana hati kamu saja yang menilainya." 

Comments