Safe and sound.


Deeper conversation.

"In the old days, if someone had a secret they didn't want to share. You know what they did?' 

"Have no idea."

They went up a mountain, found a tree, carved a hole in it, and whispered the secret into the hole. Then they covered it with mud. And leave the secret there forever." 

"Would you mind, if I share you my secret?"

"Nope."

“I wish one day I'll catch dreams like butterflies."

"And then what?"

"Then I'll put them between the pages of big, fat books and press them until they're words."

"Suppose there's someone who never dreams of anything but you?"

"Maybe then we're both words in a book. Two names among all the others.”




---

Someone once said there are two reasons why we don’t trust people. First, we don’t know them. Second, we know them. And, there are also two reasons why we don’t talk about things; either it doesn't mean anything to us, or it means everything. I guess, the best thing we can do for another person in life, is to know about someone fears, weakness, desires and fantasies and we keep it safe and embrace the person with all the chaos they have. That is a real bond. But it`s kinda rare nowadays. 

I hope before I die, I can be someone’s favourite hiding place, the place they can put everything they know they need to survive, every secret, every solitude, every nervous prayer, and be absolutely certain I will keep it safe. I will keep it safe.

Comments