Five words.



If I were born as a road sign, I would say, "Please be safe. Allah loves you." hmmm. :)



"Do you know a cure for me?"



"Why yes," she said, "I know a cure for everything. Salt water."



"Salt water?", he asked her.



"Em," she said, " in one way or the other, sweat, or tears, or the salt sea."



He smiled and asked, "You know what you really good at?"



"What?"



"Life."



"Haha. Deep huh. Anyway, do you know where all the happiest people live?"



"Nope. Where?"



"They live in Jannah."







---
Sometimes we spent a lot of time out of the atmosphere, falling for shooting stars, looking for ourself but in the end, all of the things that we thought would be heaven, were overrated. We didn`t find happiness in the Milky Way, or in the constellations, or in any things that had looked so inviting.We realized that the happiness we wanted was in every phone conversation with our mom, the best coffee in the morning, and in our best friend - all the things that had been right in front of us all along. So, whenever people ask us to describe our life in five words, we should say, "I`m blessed. Thank you Allah."

Comments

  1. cool. so, whenever people ask me to describe my life in six words, i should say,

    "i am blessed. thank you Allah."

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. Or just one word, "Alhamdulillah." ^^,

      Delete

Post a Comment