Kafka.



Rasa 'sakit' tak akan pernah dapat dihindari. Tapi 'menderita' adalah pilihan.

"Closing your eyes isn't going to change anything. Nothing's going to dissappear just because you can't see what's going on. In fact, things will even be worse the next time you open your eyes. That's the kind of world we live in." 
- Haruki Murakami




kafka on the shore; pg.4.


I have always admired those characters that you often read about in books. The ones who, in the face of certain demise, decide to still fight on regardless. I envied those characters; 'I wanted to charge forward but I knew of my shortcomings'. But then I thought, aren't we all doing that? Facing the unknown and mustering the strength to still fight our everyday battles; standing firm against the onslaught of daily hardships. Even if our fall is inevitable, I'm glad we do what we do. Humans are beautiful in that way.


---
"Dunia sudah terlalu bising dan sesak, maka penting bagi kita mendengarkan baik-baik suara hati kita." Semoga menemukan kekuatan dan ketenangan di sana. :)

Comments