“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you.”


Pinterest.


I am trying to make friends outside of Twitter while applying the same principles.


Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.


I give them pictures of my family, my cat and me doing some gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.


I also listen to their conversations, give them the "heart sign" and tell them I like them. And it works just like Twitter!


I already have four people following me : two police officers, a private investigator, and a psychiatrist.


:B












---
I can't simplify my thoughts in 140 words. Less is more?  Maybe that's not for me. Written words are my food. So, I'm sorry Twitter. Peace! ^^,v

Comments