|"I am not for everyone."|
/ˈdignitē/ - noun;
1. The moment you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.
2. The moment you realized God had greater plans for you that don’t involve crying at night or sad Pinterest quotes.
3. The moment you stop comparing yourself to others because it undermines your worth, education and your parent’s wisdom.
4. The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter.
5. The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself.
6. The moment you realize that you can have everything you want in life. However, it takes timing, the right heart, the right actions, the right passion and a willingness to risk it all. If it is not yours, it is because you really didn’t want it, need it or God prevented it.
7. The moment you realized the ghost of your ancestors stood between you and the person you loved. They really don't want you mucking up the family line with someone that acts anything less than honorable.
8. The moment you realize that happiness was never about getting a person. They are only a helpmate towards achieving your life mission.
- Shannon L. Alder.
"I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the woman I wanted to be." - Diane von Furstenberg.