Life Lesson (ii)



"We are all pretty weird, some of us are just better at hiding it. If you don't want to know someone, then you will never really know them."


(i)


"You know, there`s a woman who trying to commit suicide from the Eiffel Tower, landed on a car and  later she married the owner of the car."


"Haha...it`s like marrying your `crush`, huh?"


"Kind of."






(ii)


"Psychology says that you realize you love someone when you want them to be happy, even if its not with you."


"Is it? But I don`t want someone I love to love someone else. Hmm..unless if it comes to a point that I see am annoying him, then its cool. Haha."


"Huh? Weirdo."








(iii)


"My mom told me that never get too attached to anyone unless they feel the same toward you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you."


"I bet your mom a psychologist, huh? Cause it is a psychological fact and I know about it. That`s why I will never get `attached` again. Just keep rescuing cats. Much better than relationships. Haha."





(iv)


"You know, there`s a man who bought 99 iPhones and arranged them in a heart to propose to his girlfriend. But, she still say no."


"How tragic. I bet she must have liked Androids. Haha."








“Humor is the antidote to over thinking. It's a way of saying that life is paradoxical. Humor contains contradictions; it does not resolve them but revels in them. It says that the right way to exist among the contradictions, paradoxes, and absurdities of life is to cope with them through laughter.”











(v)

"So, what is the best thing in life actually?"


"I don`t know but one thing for sure, it is not something you can touch, but something you can feel."




"My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart."



---
If I`m weird around you, it`s because I`m comfortable. And perhaps,  you`re special. ;)

Comments